This is a very easy recipe for a lazy sunday. It's a very soft cake, but not overly sweet. You can substitute the apples and walnuts for whatever you want: carrots, bananas, chocolate chips, hazelnut etc. and adjust this recipe to your preference.
2 apples, chopped in chunks
130 g chopped walnuts
180 g butter
180 g sugar
225 g flour
1 tsp cinnamon
100 ml milk
1. Preheat the oven at 160 degree Celsius
2. Grease your cake tin and line it with parchment paper.
3. Beat the sugar with the butter until soft and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs and the milk and mix well.
5. Incorporate the flour and cinnamon with a large spatula.
6. Lastly, mix in the apples and walnuts.
7. Pour the mixture into a greased cake tin with parchment paper and bake for 60-65 minutes, until a tooth stick comes out clean when put through the center.