1 vanilla pod
125 g whipped cream
2 tbs sugar (or more or less, according to your taste)
400 g white chocolate
Frozen raspberry's, crushed
1. Preheat the oven at 210 C degrees
1. Put the water, milk, salt and butter in a saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
2. When it boils, remove from heat and add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it's combined. Return to the heat and cook for another 30-60 seconds, until it stops sticking to your spoon and the edges of the pan.
3. Add the eggs, one egg at a time, until the eggs are completely incorporated and the dough is smooth.
4. Fill a pastry bag with a large round tip and pipe out 8 cm lengths of dough.
5. Brush the surface of each eclair with eggwash, use your finger to smoothen the surface of each eclair.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at 210 degrees, then turn the oven at 190 degrees for another 10 minutes until the are golden brown and firm.
1. Cut open the vanilla pod, scrape the seeds out and combine everything together.
2. Put the whipping cream mixture in a piping bag.
1. Make a hole in the end of each eclair with a piping tip or a knife.
2. Gently pipe the filling into the eclairs.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a large bowl, then dip each eclair in the chocolate and sprinkle it with the crushed raspberries and pistachios.