Skinny Banana Raspberry Muffin



Currently I am busy writing my thesis, just a few more steps until graduation. My thesis and work are priority now, anything else have been put on the back burner until the final version of my thesis is submitted (bye bye social life). The deadline is coming closer and my stress level is increasing and increasing. But oh well, a little bit of stress is good because it boosts my productivity haha. Today I made some skinny muffins. These are very quick to make, perfect for busy students. They came out very light and fluffy, a great power snack!

This recipe is adapted from sortedfood.com

Ingredients:
30 g honey
1 egg
120 ml almond milk
40 g oil
60 g greek yoghurt
2 mashed bananas
2 tsp vanilla extract
90 gr caster sugar
320 g plain flour (I used half plain half wholewheat flour) 
2 tsp baking powder
a cup of frozen or fresh raspberries

Directions
1. Preheat oven at 180 C
2. Combine the flour with the baking powder
3. In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together (honey, egg, almond milk, greek yogurt, mashed bananas, vanilla extract)
4. Beat in the sugar into the wet ingredients
5. Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, until a thick batter
6. Fold in the raspberries
7. Fill your cupcake liners for 2/3 with the batter
8. Bake for about 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when put through the center.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.