This recipe is adapted from a Dutch cooking show, Rudolph's bakery. I reduced the amount of sugar because I think the original recipe was a bit too sweet for me. This cake is very easy to make and if you are a coconut lover like me, you will love this recipe.
150 ml milk
240 gram grated cocount
210 gram castor sugar
30 gr flour
200 gr pineapple, diced
25 gr almond flakes
20 cm cake mold
butter for greasing the cake mold
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease the cake mold.
3. Heat the milk in a pan and let the butter melt in the warm milk.
4. Mix the coconut with the sugar and the milk mixture.
5. Add the egg and the flour, combine well.
6. Add the pineapple dices to the batter.
7. Pour the mixture in the cake mold, top off with the almond flakes.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.