Chai Tea Latte


This morning, I can see my exhales appear as little white clouds in the air. It's cold outside and I have wrapped myself up in a thick scarf to keep myself warm. The trees in my street have also shed their leaves as a strategy to survive the harsh weather conditions. A sign that the winter months are approaching and that the temperature is dropping. It's the time of the year where it's best to stay indoors and to warm yourself up with a cup of hot, spiced beverage.

Makes 3 servings

INGREDIENTS
2 teabags (black)
pinch of grounded cardemom
1 cinnamon (stick)
1 clove
slice of ginger
2 cups of water
2 cups of milk
honey to taste

DIRECTIONS
1. Add water, spices, and tea bags together in a pan. Bring it to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes on low heat.
2. Add the milk until it bowls again, then let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Strain
4. Add honey according to taste.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.