I SCREAM FOR GUILT-FREE ICE CREAM


Ac used to call me an ice cream junkie because before I went to Hong Kong, I had this urge to eat Swirl EVERY SINGLE week. I couldn't help it. I really couldn't. And I got scientific evidence for this. Apparently ice cream can be as addictive as drugs. When Ac read this article, he totally understood why I acted like a junkie haha. But I finally succeeded to overcome my addiction after my 6-months-Hong Kong-trip without any Swirl. My waistline is very thankful for this.

The other day I read about this healthy ice cream made just from one ingredient: bananas. 
It said that when you put frozen ripe banana's in the blender, it will turn out as creamy ice cream. I tried it, but I wasn't sure if I would like it because I hate the taste of ripe banana's. But it was really good, it tasted like ice cream without that unpleasant taste from ripe bananas. This is my new favorite recipe. I can finally eat ice cream without feeling guilty afterwards! I tried to experiment with different flavors. 

Here's the recipe for green tea (matcha) ice cream (1 person, 2 scoops of ice cream)

   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.